|Last School:||Bromsgrove School|
- Competed in six events
- Had two top-25 finishes
- Finished 19th at the OVC Championship
- Was seventh at the Belmont Opener
- Finished 53rd at the NCAA South Regional
- Finished 41st at NCAA South Region 10K in 32:13.1
- Placed 14th at OVC Championships 8K in personal best 24:44.5
- Named All-OVC Second Team
- Did not compete.
- Finished 28th at NCAA South Region 10K in 31:46
- Placed sixth at OVC Championships 8K in season and personal best 24:58.8
- Named OVC Male Freshman of the Year and All-OVC First Team
Prior to Belmont
Prepped at Bromsgrove School under coach David Walker ... 2015 English National 3000m Steeplechase Champion ... Took second in the 2000m Steeplechase at the 2015 English School Championships ... In 2013 represented England in the School International Cross Country competition ... Served as team captain as a senior for both cross country and track.
Born March 13, 1997 ... Son of Paul and Gill McManus ... Has one sister, Niamh ... Favorite athletes are Mo Farrah, Steve Ovett and Ser Coe ... Lists favorite musical groups as Oasis, The Killers, and Chaste and Status ... Greatest sports thrill was winning the 3000m Steeplechase at the 2015 U20 English National Championships.
1500m (Outdoor): 3:58.81
Mile (Indoor): 4:16.47
3000m (Indoor): 8.27.81
3000m steeple (Outdoor): 8:57.62*
5000m (Outdoor): 15:01.05
5K (XC): 15:27.8
8K (XC): 24:44.5