NASHVILLE, Tenn. - - With basketball season fast approaching, Belmont University Athletics invites the entire Nashville community to come out and meet the Bruins for a unique, Halloween-esque spin on a decade-old event. The 12th annual Meet the Boo'ins Night Presented by Pepsi will be held on Monday, Oct. 28 at 5:30 p.m. CT in the Curb Event Center. As always, admission is FREE for all fans. Plus, all children are encouraged to wear Halloween costumes and bring buckets/bags for candy/treat collection!
Meet the Boo'ins Night Presented by Pepsi serves as the first opportunity for the public and campus community to watch and interact with the Belmont men's and women's basketball teams leading up to their regular season openers.
Some of the event highlights include:
- 104.5 The Zone 3HL radio show broadcasting LIVE from 3-6 p.m.
- Community Indoor Trick-or-Treat (with free bags!) around arena concourse
- Meet & Greet, Photo and Autograph Sessions with both teams
- FREE slices of pizza (while supplies last)
- FREE Refreshments courtesy of Pepsi (while supplies last)
- 500 FREE Belmont T-shirts (while supplies last)
- FREE Belmont Basketball Team Posters, Schedule Magnets & Pocket Schedules
- Opportunity for BU students to compete for Prize Packages valued at over $30,000
- Three-Point Shootouts & Team scrimmage featuring your favorite Bruin players
- Bruin Spirit Shop - Featuring all apparel & gifts at 20% off!
- Special Effects Player Introductions & Video Entertainment
- Belmont Season Tickets, Single-Game Tickets and Flex Packs on sale
Reminders: Admission & parking is FREE and open to the public. Event conclusion at approximately 7:00 p.m. (Please refrain from wearing frightening costumes.)
Come celebrate the start of a new season of Belmont Basketball with us Monday, Oct. 28 at Meet the Boo'ins Night Presented by Pepsi. Belmont Basketball Season Tickets and Flex Packs are available for purchase NOW by visiting www.BelmontBruins.com/tickets or by calling/texting 615-460-2255.
See images from last year's event.