- Hayley Baker, Softball
- Daniel Booker, Jr., Men's Golf
- Jessi Boozer, Women's Soccer
- Sarah Bossung, Women's Soccer
- Annelise Doerr, Women's Track & Field
- Mical Johnson, Women's Tennis
- Paris Lawson, Women's Basketball
- Emma Kate Liu, Women's Golf
- Darby Maggard, Women's Basketball
- Megan Michela, Women's Soccer
- Jenny Roy, Women's Basketball
- Allie Svoboda, Women's Soccer
- Dylan Windler, Men's Basketball
- Mallory Young, Women's Cross Country
In addition to the 152 honorees, 10 Belmont men's soccer players earned SoCon Academic All-Conference honors.
To be listed, recipients must have achieved at least a 3.25 grade point average, have been eligible and on the team throughout the competitive season in their chosen NCAA-sponsored sport(s) and used a season of competition.
Over the past 10 years the OVC has honored nearly 12,000 student-athletes with the Commissioner's Honor Roll award.
Earlier this week, 11 Belmont student-athletes received the OVC Academic Medal of Honor, emblematic of a perfect 4.0 grade point average.
The OVC will announce winners of the Academic Achievement Award and Team Academic Achievement Awards later this week.